Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Design change & The new project categories

On the one hand i have my short projects which i plan to complete this year ( see the post below) but on the other hand i have some goals which will need more time then finishing them in a year. These are my longterm projects.
I have several of these:
  • Warhammer Fantasy High Elf army 2500 Points
  • Fields of Glory 15mm Alexandrian Macedonian 600 Points
  • DBA 25mm ALL OPTION armies Early Germans II/47, Later Carthaginian II/32, Scythians I/43
  • Upgrade my 25mm DBA Seleucid army to FOG 600 army
I will work on these projects whenever i find some minutes, but the short projects will have priority!

Anyway, i changed the layout. In my opinion it looks better now. What do you think?

I also added some new categories:




"Completed projects". This category links you directly to my ready made armies.
"Long term projects". Take a look up
"Short term projects" This category shows my goals for current year.

Hope you like it. Feel free to add comments & critics.

Keine Kommentare: